The Kirby family purchased the old Making Waves hair salon in March 2009. The original salon was opened in 1987 and was in need of a little sprucing up! We began our remodel project on April 4, 2009 with the help of Wendy’s brother, David Kahn, who is a licensed contractor and operates his own company, Sherwood Forest Construction Company. The project was completed in just under 2-months with a complete family effort, working 7-days a week, even working on Easter Sunday! The finished product is a complete floor-to-ceiling remodel that gives Bellezza Cristali’s that old world Tuscan style look and feel, yet incorporates all of the latest state-of-the-art salon amenities. After you visit, hopefully you’ll agree that you’re in one of the nicest salons in the East Bay.
To be a safe haven environment for those stylists that are tired of the drama and backstabbing that can often take place in this industry.
We are committed to:
- creating an environment that is comfortable and inviting for our stylists and their customers
- providing a culture of customer service that is genuine and exceeds the norm
- helping everyone achieve their full potential
- building our brand value by remaining true to our core values
At Bellezza Cristali’s we will strive to live by the following:
- have open and honest communication……with respect
- always be family oriented
- have great camaraderie and teamwork
- exhibit social responsibility to our communities
- offer advanced learning opportunities that are current & relevant