Hello to all our Bellezza Cristalis guests, family and friends! It has been a long 3 months and we have MISSED YOU! We are SO excited to be heading back into the salon, and even MORE EXCITED to see all of your beautiful faces!
First, we would like to thank everyone for your love and concern during this time, as well your patience while we all pulled together to navigate through these challenging times.
We want to let you know that your safety is our TOP priority, so rest assured that we are following the CDC and the State guidelines for sanitation and social distancing inside Bellezza Cristali’s.
As such, we wanted to get a note out to let you know that things will look a little different in the salon for your next appointment; as well to share with you you some of the safety protocols that will be in place when you next come into Bellezza Cristali’s:
Prior to your Appointment:
- Your stylist may reach out to you before your scheduled appointment to have a virtual consultation. This will help us better understand the needs of your hair at this current time, as well as allow us to make sure we have the correct amount of time for your appointment, as it is important that our appointments don’t run longer than expected, as we are limited to how many guests can be in the salon at any one time.
- Every person that is inside Bellezza Cristali’s will need to wear a facial covering mask. Please do not enter or exit the salon without your mask on. We will have disposable masks available to purchase for our guests that need one to wear during a coloring service.
- We will NOT have a waiting area for the foreseeable future. Please do not enter the salon until your stylist has let you know that they are ready for you.
- Your stylist will send you a text message or call you when they are ready for you.
- Since we are limited to the number of bodies inside the salon at one time, we kindly ask that only the person receiving the service enters the salon, no additional guests!
- Your stylist will meet you at the door, and before entering we will be taking temperatures.
- Our thermometers are non-contact and will simply be pointed at your forehead to get a reading.
- If you do have a fever, or show any signs of being sick, we will ask you to please reschedule your appointment.
- Please also be mindful, that should you have a fever, or any flu like symptoms, we kindly ask that you cancel and reschedule your appointment at least 48 hours prior, so we may have the opportunity to fill the spot with a guest from our extensive waitlist.
- We invite you to bring your own beverage and magazine to enjoy during your service. Unfortunately we will not be offering beverages of any kind, as well as we will not have magazines to read during your visit.
- You will still have the opportunity to purchase products from your stylist, although we ask that you allow the stylist to retrieve the items for you, so we can have it all disinfected, bagged up and ready for you.
- Checking-out and re-booking your next appointment will all take place at your stylist’s station, wireless via our iPhones. If you have credit card or check that would be greatly appreciated for the time being.
- You will notice sanitation stations throughout the salon, your stylist will be sanitizing not only their chair and station, but also all of their tools in between clients, as well as using a new drape on each guest.
Again, we thank you for your patience during this time. Please know that we are doing everything in our power to schedule everyone in a prompt manner…but please understand that we have well over 500 guests to get scheduled after being closed for 3 months. We are extending our business hours to try and accommodate everyone, so we can get back to our normal timing of appointments. If you have any questions or concerns regarding anything outlined above, we are always here to listen and answer any questions you may have. If you are on social media, we would love to have you follow us on Facebook or Instagram for more current updates on all things Bellezza Cristali’s related.
Cant wait to see you soon!
Your Bellezza Cristali’s Hair Salon of Danville Salon Family