Bellezza Cristali’s Hair Salon of Pleasanton is a top-rated beautiful Tuscan style boutique salon with 9 stations that are comfortably spaced out so you can have a private conversation with your stylist. We are located in the Railroad Square building on W. Angela Street, where the Pleasanton Farmer’s Market is every Saturday! We have lots of parking, as we share a private parking lot with Senro Sushi!
Our awesome professional stylists specialize in hair cutting, design, artistry, coloring, highlights, lowlights, block coloring, creative color & all men’s haircuts. We also specialize in hair extentions, Keratin smoothing treatments, wedding party updos & make-up artistry. We also have a second salon in downtown Danville.
Bellezza Cristali’s Hair Salon of Pleasanton is owned by the Kirby family and was officially opened for business in September 2011. It is the second location of the Bellezza Cristali’s family of salons. The first salon was opened in Danville in March 2009 and is called Bellezza Cristali’s Hair Salon of Danville. After more than a year of looking at many potential locations in downtown Pleasanton, we finally found this perfect spot in March 2011, and after many months of hard work, we officially opened for business with our first client on the morning of September 9, 2011!
To be a safe haven environment for those stylists that are tired of the drama and backstabbing that can often take place in this industry.
We are committed to:
- creating an environment that is comfortable and inviting for our stylists and their customers
- providing a culture of customer service that is genuine and exceeds the norm
- helping everyone achieve their full potential
- building our brand value by remaining true to our core values
At Bellezza Cristali’s we will strive to live by the following:
- have open and honest communication……with respect
- always be family oriented
- have great camaraderie and teamwork
- exhibit social responsibility to our communities
- offer advanced learning opportunities that are current & relevant